Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wanna Go Travel But..... uh.. urmm.... well, ya know??

Why is "BUT" always appear when you have to, or might be wanna decide your own opinion? It's your choice, so.. teh hell with it. Go away for a living. If you really kinda not-so-really "deserve" what you really think you should, then why bother put the BUTs? don't go. It's that simple. 

For me, I think you should. When you explore, you earn your own title of Mr/Mrs explorer. Plus with 100(plus), you'll have your chances of learning things, going places whenever people don't get one. Get out from where you are. Show to the world where you wanna be. Go around places whenever you think you should be. Don't forget your camera. the camera is one of the type who restore your memories, moments and even prove telling you're where you took the pictures. 

I bring my own camera. But, I'm kinda boy who didn't wanna take MY pictures with the background of that place. It'll ruin the moments. Teh hell with what they gonna say. Once you've been to certain place. It's your memories when others just grow jealous of you. Well, you can buy a keychain instead. As prove when you didn't have a camera or photos CONSISTING you in it. 

It's better to keep those tags on your whatever-backpack-or-suitcase-kinda-bag. I would prefer the backpack more than any kinda bag. Why? because, when we travel, it's safe with us. We always have it with us in our journey. Some people might prefer the suitcase or briefcase or the some-case-which you grab it with your hands. Aaaarrgghhh. I don't wanna stop when I'm on traveling. 

Simple tips from me. Don't bring many clothes or anything except camera, maps, money, and phone. when you reached your destination, you can always buy them. When I'm on traveling, I'll bring only jeans, couple of shirts, a hoodie, sandals as spare but always wear shoes, some bucks, maps(phone) and camera.

I love the view of nature. in every pics, I never capture myself with the background of some places. it's not that I'm proud of traveling on my own. I just don't wanna ruin that moment. Well, if you get me, you know how asian talks, their opinion when they see the pics that we showed and they're like "hey, what're you doin' there? you just spoil this moment. we only wanna see the picture. WITHOUT YOU" when we show pics containing only the view of certain places, guess what they'll say "where are you? you took this from the internet am I right?" you see? it's not easy living in that community which don't trust yet claimed one to deceive. 

Starting from that particular scene, I went/ go around the world. And I snap only pictures withOUT me in it. I don't care what people say. the really thing that get going is ME who travel around. not THEM. hahaha. well, if you ever wondered where to go in or around Malaysia, or the whole world, just hit me with your opinion and suggestion. I'll sure hit you back. I love those who loves traveling, learning things and cultures etc... just like the old times... Don't get jealous if I said... "I've done traveling all over the world. And even have John Rambo carrying me on his back."

My suggestion, go travel and you'll get the point of what am I talking about > how crucial is traveling around places.... Go on... Now!!!

Europe, Here I Come!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment