Thursday, January 3, 2013

Discovering A New Path

GMT+8 0700HRS DECEMBER 27TH 2012





































DANAU PERIKANAN AND EMPANGAN AIR KUNING

































Read the gateway? It says "selamat dat"ng" does it mean "DATING"? nicely done! (*,*)


The Christmas heat is still fresh and thus arousing my spirit to go for another trekking at Skytrex Adventure. But this time, I went for Danau Perikanan and Empangan Air Kuning…


I waited there at the entrance since 0730HRS just to wait for the gate to be opened. I have a Chinese family here with me and her daughter seems to have some interest with me. Well, without any further hesitation of delay, I called her just to see the reaction.


She came to me when I was about to call her. Wow, that’s nice (n.n).. She asked me do I come here perennially alone? How do I get to wake up so early just to visit the place? My writing stopped, I held close the journal and she took it from me. She asked me whether I’m local. Where do I came from? What do I do here? Where do I go later.. etc.. wow, never had a conversation like that before. It was like, the seconds I yawn, the flies and troops are surrounding to get in my mouth.


Well, I answer her question with a passionate looking eyes [not that I even tried to flirting with her though > her mom is just right next to where I’m seating] (-<o)? I came from Singapore, I’m studying here in music profession, and I’m an extremist, love extreme things, I also love traveling around places and I used to float on the “DEAD SEA”.. hehe, but where’s the “DEAD SEA” anyway? Look it up on Google and you’ll know. On December 16th, my housemates and I walked a total of 38 kilometers. on+off-road trekking, back and forth + shortcuts...


And then she touched my face [if it was a movie, the holding intention was to kiss the person they touch]. But I remove her hand so that her mother won’t kill me during my journey to where I wanna go later. (O,o)..


p/s: I’m not being a flunk but I don’t even know her. How should I kiss the person I never knew, I never had a feeling towards her or etc? even I don't kiss my ex. hehe, she's already my history anyway. I moved on to next phase. If she's my "X", I still have "Y" and "Z" phase (n,n)

Unfortunate no. 1: The Empangan Air Kuning was closed due to landslide. I guess it’s not my luck anyway. At least I get to see the gateway to there. The track and the shortcuts hurts a lil bit for those who haven’t done|tried any trekking before.

Unfortunate no. 2: I didn't get my fully charged camera to snap pictures. It’s a troublesome actually. It’s not easy for me to go for trekking these days. It’s raining back and forth. The skies keep changing from bright to gloom plus with thunder and its awful turbulent shower. How do I keep moving with such climate?So, without having the fully-charged battery, I only snap a bit of my moments there. Just in case you wanna know what’s on my way there or etc.

The Danau Perikanan is nice place to have a barbecue with your family and friends. Plus, you can bring your friends to a campfire there. On my way there, I saw squirrel, some durians [not fruit. Only the trunk with the thorns all over it].


The Truth Is... I Don't Even Know What That Is (o,O) hehe


Minutes later, I finally arrived at Danau Perikanan. 




Like I said earlier, even the shortcuts are hard for those who had just tried trekking. But for a sportsman, nothing is close to impossible. Even breathing with their left side of the nose [single hole breathing method] haha (*<o*)…

on your journey here, you'll walk pass by some houses and Rabbit Park










On my way back to the exit, I discovered a poolside and Indians, Chinese. The Chinese even invite me to chill out a lil bit with them in the pool. Without hesitating the invite, I dried myself from the sweat and goes *WHOOSHH* in the pool… the water is nice but the sun is rising every minute and then. 

After a short rest, I continued my journey to the exit and wrote in my journal for my travel blog.
I’ll go for camping with my housemate and my close friend. She appeared to be the closest one to me since everybody else. 





No comments:

Post a Comment