Thursday, January 3, 2013

Something In My Past


GMT+8 2055hrs January 3rd 2013




This story is about something I've read on April 23rd 2012 somewhere. And story is quite tempting yet interesting. As for me, I’d love to speak with the writer for myself. I’d love to have them listen to my advice about themselves.

Admitting to myself that I did experience such a dream. Even a couple of several times actually. This is about my previous love life. She appeared on my dream but I didn't remember what she talked about. Even if it’s a conversation between us, I don’t remember the things she said. Maybe because she made me walk on my own way after then. According to the blogger, “as it was my mum wanted me to end the relationship”. Well, if she didn't hold my friend’s hand that day [November 16th 2011], I won’t took off just like that. I won’t walk away abandoning my responsibilities to her. I fend for “NOBODY” as in fact. At least I’m proud to be known as her brother. For even once in my lifetime.




My advice in general to everybody, before making up such excuse, learn to know yourself. I bet nobody knows themselves. And try not to use the “I know myself better”. It could harm you in various ways. The word might eat you up. Eventually.


She also claimed that the song brought memories when she was with that someone. I don’t know whom she was referring to but, if she thought that it was all her fault, then, she should come up with something to ease up the uninvited moments. I mean, the lost relationship. Well, she lost me as her once. And I will never get her back as mine. I learned many things after she dumped me. Maybe because I’m fat, not rich, not Christian, always sweating, imperfect, full of myself. But at least, I love myself as I do now.




I found this article when I listen to the Gotye song entitled: Somebody that I used to know. Sometimes, the songs really brought back memories. The reason I removed her as my friend in fb because I’m afraid my friend will grow jealous towards me because I still have her in my friend list. With some hesitation, I took a matured and grown ups’ step by removing her as my friend. After I removed her, my tears flow down slowly through my cheeks and meet up on my chin. Well, she’s already a part of my history now. Even though she used to be the biggest part of my life once, it’s already a history. A history. My history.


After the incident, I learned and grown up being not to trust any girls who appeared to try me. Except for my friends [girls] who already a contact with me. As the time passes by, my close friend, J, she turned to me not as my girlfriend but as a good and closest friend who support me back on track whenever I lost in my own path. She’s the reason I keep believing in future. Even though she already had her boyfriend, but she still my closest friend. She cared for me, cheer me up, comfort me etc…





After November 16th 2012, I cried and cried and cried until someone told me that I’m different in figure [becoming thin]. She asked me whether it is all about love. And I told her that it was nothing, I tried to keep my figure smaller in size. But she knew me better than anyone else. She told me not to lie anymore. Know what I’m capable of. Losing one girl doesn’t mean I lost the world. She also told me that my face is different from usual. You know what I mean. I told her to mind her own business and she forced me to gain more self-esteem, highly motivated person as I am before. Since we were kids, nothing could stop me from keep on trying even if it could risk me my own life. Plus, after I heard such thing, I hug her and she kissed my forehead. Who’s that girl anyway? Someone I never tell to people. She is my double. I have a twin. But my twins is a girl.








My friend also know what I am, who I am if I got problem/s. Every time I had problem/s, I always took off from home by myself traveling to far-far away from home. Like I did before. I traveled to Europe and involved in an accident. The worst accident in my whole life when I landed with my head on the road. I was found half-dead and sent to the hospital. I gain conscious after 3 weeks and sit on a wheelchair for 3 months. I used to experience such thing before [love life]. But that’s when I was in Cuba, Mexico. She cheated on me but I didn't even intervene with such occasion but I walked away with tears instead… below is my pic attached...




Next day, the guy confront me himself telling me that she did that just to test my loyalty to her. How do I face the fact and how do I react. 2 days later, the girl [my ex] text me and ask for a meet up. I did showed up and face her like nothing happened. She apologized so hard and promise not to test me anymore. One day after I don’t call, she’s like a crazy bitch screaming in the room regretting for what she’d done to. So, I meet up with her after 2 days, and hug her. After I brought her to dinner [last dinner in our life coz she didn't know I will took off later]. On that dinner, I gave her bracelet, ear rings, a ring, car key, and a mansion in Rio. 




She asked me why did I do such thing and I told her that I want her to promise me to be loyal and true to her only one. Live her life as usual and never skip school. Grad on time and get married. She promised me to do all the things I requested and live with me till the end of time. After dinner, I brought her to Rio to show around the mansion I bought for her and sent her home. We hugged each other [for the last time and she still didn't know that I’ll go far-far away later].





After I reached home, I pack my stuff, told my brother to send me over Singapore. Well, in this case, once you cheat on me [I don’t care if you just testing or real thing], that week is the last for them to meet me, hug me, breakfast, lunch, and dinner with me. It’s the last time period. Because you won’t hear from me anymore. Not in your present or future. Once you walked away from me, you should never turn back. Proceed the journey of your own choice either you love it or not. It’s your choice anyway.




One day after I’m in Singapore, my first brother called and told me that she missed me like crazy. She still regretting her past actions that make me moved out from Cuba just because she kissed another man in front of my eyes. Well, I’m no longer a Cuban Boy now. I’m a Singaporean. But, it’s not about the place you’re born. It’s about the soil of a country that will cover your face one day.





















































p/s: I change colors. Don't believe me? Let's go the somewhere snowy, you'll see my skin color changed from brown to white-ish and red-ish. many of my friends acknowledge this. why don't you try..hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment